The world is awash in oceans of data. Structured or unstructured, generated internally or created by others, stored in the data center or the cloud, data sits at the core of cognitive business. Leveraging vast quantities of data to uncover patterns and pursue breakthrough ideas, a cognitive business enables lightning-fast decisions by quickly converting data into insights.
- Deep domain knowledge.In IT solutions management, we have led complex projects across the value chain with global storage and computing companies in market segments such as storage target, storage interconnect, host software, and platform engineering. Armed with this experience and deep server & storage domain knowledge, we have helped customers address both current and future trends in front- and back-office processes.
- Technology trends such as shared-service infrastructures, cloud computing, Big Data, and the Internet of Things are all changing the way data is processed, stored, and used in enterprises. There is an increasing need for skilled enterprise storage architects and administrators. IT students and professionals seeking a career in the storage industry need to gain knowledge and skills to manage massive amounts of data in enterprise and cloud environments.
- Storage system architecture
- Overview of virtualization technologies
- Storage area network (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS)
- Business continuity and storage security
- Storage infrastructure management processes
- Overview of cloud computing